Test Your Knowledge of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of India. Today I have brought selected India Quiz questions test for all of you, this Quiz is important for all competitive exams like RRB, NTPC, SSC, UPSC, CETET, HTET, CTET, BANK, etc.
As everyone knows that India is a diverse land of rich heritage, myriad attractions, various food, and traditions., we are providing all of you by making a practice set of 20 questions. You can remember all these questions easily, and we have also provided an online test for all of you. So solve this test & know about your knowledge about India
Intangible Cultural Heritage of India Quiz
Online Quiz” is a short assessment that tests your knowledge and understanding of India’s Intangible Cultural Heritage. Its aims is to promote awareness and appreciation of India’s unique cultural heritage.
Intangible Cultural Heritage of India 2023
1. Where is the largest concentration of stupas in India?
2. Which fort did Shah Jahan build?
3. Where is the Brihadeswara or Rajarajeshwara temple located?
Thanjavur in Tamil Nadu
4. Where is the Lingaraja Temple situated?
5. In which city is the Gateway of India situated?
6. Which classical dance style is associated with Lord Krishna?
7. Which is the major festival of Kerala?
8. Which is the earliest known civilization of India?
Indus Valley Civilization
9. Which classical dance style is known for its graceful hand gestures and facial expressions?
10. Where is the Victoria Memorial situated?
11. Name the traditional Indian system of medicine that focuses on holistic healing.
12. What is the traditional attire worn by men in India, especially in formal settings?
13. What is the traditional Indian art of hand-dyeing textiles using a resist dyeing technique?
14. Where is Fatehpur Sikri located?
15. In which state is the Sun Temple of Konark?
16. Where is Ellora Caves?
17. What is the traditional Indian spice blend used in many dishes, known for its rich aroma and flavor?
Garam Masala(cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, cumin, coriander, and black pepper)
18. Name the dance form that incorporates elements of both Hindu and Muslim traditions and originated in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh.
19. Which classical Indian music form is known for its improvisation and intricate melodies?
Hindustani Classical Music
20. Which river is known as the “Lifeline of India” and flows through several states in the country?
21. Which Indian state is known as the “Spice Garden of India”?
22. What is the name of the Indian space agency?
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation)
23. Name the Indian film that won the Best Foreign Language Film at the 2023 Academy Awards.
24. Which Indian state is famous for its backwaters and houseboat cruises?
25. Which Indian state is renowned for its scenic beauty, tea gardens, and the one-horned rhinoceros?
26. Which sport is considered the most popular in India?
27. In 2023, India’s Chandrayaan-3 mission aims to explore which celestial body?
28. Where is ‘Hindustan Organic Limited’ located?
29. Who designed the Indian Rupee?
Uday Kumar Dharma Lingam
30. When was the new parliament inaugurated?
28 May 2023
Also Read: Asian Flags Quiz 2023 : Can you solve it?
What is Intangible Cultural Heritage of India?
The intangible cultural heritage of India refers to the living traditions, practices, knowledge, skills, and expressions transmitted from generation to generation, which constitute the cultural identity and diversity of the country in various forms such as arts, rituals, festivals, traditional crafts, music and dance.
How many Intangible Cultural Heritage are there in India?
India has 14 Intangible Cultural Heritage in UNESCO’s list.
What is an example of Intangible Cultural Heritage?
Folk music and oral traditions is an example of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
What is the oldest Intangible Cultural Heritage of India?
The Vedas is the oldest Intangible Cultural Heritage of India.
What is the importance of Intangible Cultural Heritage?
Intangible cultural heritage helps to preserve the identity and unique cultural expressions of communities, foster a sense of belonging and continuity, and contribute to social and cultural diversity.
What are the 3 types of intangible heritage?
The three types of intangible heritage are:
Oral traditions and expressions
Social practices, rituals, and festivals
Is India first UNESCO heritage City?
The first UNESCO heritage city in India is Ahmedabad.
What is the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Punjab?
The Intangible Cultural Heritage of Punjab is Bhangra and Giddha.
Which festival is approved by UNESCO in India?
The Kumbh Mela festival has been approved by UNESCO in India.
Which district in India has 3 UNESCO sites?
Mumbai and New Delhi each have three sites.
Intangible Cultural Heritage of India Quiz offers interesting knowledge through the rich and varied traditions that define the cultural tapestry of India. Test your knowledge intangible heritage of India with this engaging quiz.